Why My Eyes Feel So Dry While Wearing Contacts Lenses?
Posted by JINVICKY
Have you suffered dryness from wearing contact lenses? Did you feel your eyes are so dry when you try to wear contact lenses? Have you ever afraid of wearing a colored contact lens because of the discomfort?
Do you know what’s the reason cause that?
When we wear contact lenses, the thin layer of contact lens material limits oxygen flow to the eyes. In another word, Your eyes can’t actually breathe freely. Without a steady flow of oxygen, your eyes will struggle to develop natural tears, that’s why eye dryness occurs.
There are other reasons that can cause eye dryness as well:
- Overwear-It can lead to your eyes not getting the rest they need. It is better to take off contact lenses one day a week if possible.
- Wearing the contact lenses to the wrong degree.
- Air conditioning and humid conditions.
- Allergies -Such as pollen and dust can irritate your eyes, it can lead to discomfort, dryness, and redness of your eyes.
The solution to dry and sensitive eyes:
- Using the daily disposable contact lenses.
- Using eye-drops.
- Don’t wear contact lenses for too long.
- The appropriate water content of contact lenses.
AtCoFANCY, you will Not experience the dryness of your eyes. CoFANCY offers the best color contacts for 1-DAY disposable colored contact lenses which are FDA-Approved, non-prescription, with many color options, such as hazel, blue, purple, and other colors you name it. CoFANCY colored contact lenses will make your eyes more attractive while you don’t have to worry about the discomfort of wearing contact lenses.